Sunday, August 16, 2009

a WTMF moment...

A friend of mine went to a slosh in another state recently. He said, "I got an invitation home, from a submissive, and I asked her how her Dom would feel about that. She said "He pretty much does what I tell him to do.""

My jaw dropped and I typed, "What???"

He goes, "Yeah".

"Geezus!" I typed

He goes on to say, "I asked her to explain that and she said "Being a dom is a privilege."

Typing that made me feel besmirched. I feel unclean. It makes me want to hang up my straps and take up knitting. I have to go wash my hands now...probably in acid....the dirt goes so deep.

Back now.... But of course it is a privilege to be Dominant. Not every body is cut out to be a dominant person, some can only do it with permission! But I took her meaning to be that of a submissive who isn't. It was so damn disrespectful it made me want to go out and smack some unsuspecting subbie.

Privilege. Bah.

This is the thinking of the current bdsm community. It sucks, it reeks of a reekiness. It is the beginning of the decline of bdsm as it was, as it should be. It is the thinking of those who are all about the safety nazis. It is the thinking of those who can not think for themselves and can only find what they think they are by reading sites dedicated to telling you what you can and can not do as a dominant and how much power you have as a submissive.

As my friend said, he can remember when submission was a NEED not a WANT. Too many people are now getting mixed up in it that should not be allowed out of their little padded cells. They are damaged souls, twisted minds and that does include both the dominants and the subs. This was a magnificent subculture that has now become main stream. And in doing so, it has attracted both the best and the worst of humanity. It is now where the submissives have set themselves up as the final arbitrators of what is allowed to with dominants. The Dominants have now become the toys of the submissives.

Raise yer hand if that sounds so very wrong to you....

NATURALLY, in the SSC and RACK and other capitalized words.....when one takes on a sub, there is that period of negotiation. We all need limits spelt out. But once agreed upon that should be where it ends. If you don't trust him/her, don't be there.

But, that won't work for the little safety nazis....nope, they want more and demand more. In return, they ruin it for everyone.

My boys have it easy. They either trust me or not. They submit or they do not. I make certain promises to them. They accept my terms or not. I'm not here to cater to their little whimpering egos or desire to control what I do. Once they hand off to me, that's it. Their only way to stop what is to befall them is to utter their safe word. A moment to rest, then a question: "are you ready to continue?" Yes or no decides the next moment.

she said "Being a dom is a privilege." No, being a truly submissive submissive is a privilege.

No comments: