Friday, August 26, 2005

Appreciating the Unique......Miss Pink!

I have this friend.

No, it's true...I do have a friend.

She has many excellent qualities...but her most endearing......and what makes her the most unique person I know of, is that she's just so damn interested in everything...and gets so excited when presented with something new to see or learn.

Others have said that her biggest fault.

Really, they did.!

It is that excitibility that keeps things fresh and new. It is so easy for all of us to become so ... jaded by all that we see. Its our responsiblity I believe, to keep things fresh and exciting for those that submit themselves to us. I never want what I do to become old and tired. I don't want to flog or cane and have my mind somewhere else...like how much laundry I have waiting. Mistakes happen that way if we get sloppy. But we are only human and we are bored....then, that doesn't make it any good for the sub....and definitely doesn't do us any good. I haven't gotten bored though.....at least not with a sub around.

Usually if I am that bored...I take off for a while...do something else. Write, drive, visit...explore.... recharge the batteries so to speak. My friend though....SHE just has this zest for the whole lifestyle! In a way, a lot of it is just so new to her that her enthusiasm is just contagious. Everything is a learning experience and she just dives in. Both feet. No hesitation. How many of us can say that? I can't. I hesitate for various reasons. Not my friend. She just bungie jumps in!

Here's to you Miss Pinky!

No comments: