Monday, August 15, 2005

this weekend.....

I had a good weekend.

I organized a cookout/play party with an RSVP guest list and people actually showed up!

We had a good time......we had a GREAT time! I feel so damn free! There could have been small improvements, but for giving a first time party......whoohooo! I did good.

I owe it all to my guests though. Can't have a good party without good guests...and they were great guests. None of us had any sort of agenda with each other, everyone was confident of their skills, no need fer posing......no need to do anything you didn't want to.

I wandered a round...and found a bunch of people watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour...and laughing like loons. The air of relaxation was just so.....apparent.

Good food, good company.....was a lovely time.

After eating....don't think we didn't play. Oh, we played. We played hard.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.......

Except.....that we might be having another party next month.

No comments: