Sunday, December 18, 2005

A year in review?

I've been seeing a number of people do their 'year in reflection'.
It amazes me they can see past their pile of crap to actually see the mirror AND once they do, how can they stand to see what is reflected back?

Oh yeah, I forgot....they are self-deluding. My bad....

My year in review is that it wasn't the worst of times, it wasn't the best of times. I pissed a lot of people off which didn't bother me one wit. Actually, more people needed pissed on rather than pissed off but I don't do toilet sports.

I made new friends, I found out just who were my friends were. I traveled a bit, I had the best times right here at home. It is actually interesting....my friends have very different ideas than I have about some things but we still get along because well....we don't judge the other one. Opinion is stated, debated and life goes on. No one has to agree with me. They simply have to be interesting and not an asshole.....or vice versa. You'd be suprised at how hard people like that are to find....especially within the lifestyle.

I was going to tell you about my weekend, which thanks to someone's mother just ROCKED! Thanks to everyone who was there iffen you see this. The weekend however, is just something I'm going to keep to myself though....though, I think next time I take off somewhere, Jake either comes with me or I get a cat sitter.

Ever see a cat sulk? It ain't pretty.

No comments: