Sunday, December 25, 2005

Tis the season to be.....

Ain't he just the cutest thing? I had to retire the thing on my keyring I had been carrying around with me for like....good god...nearly 20 yrs.
Wow.
I'm sure this little fellow will be the cause of some whispers and looks.......

Jake wasn't left out this holiday season..... Aside from all the ham he could eat.... Master Jake also enjoys his new toy guaranteed to drive me nuts from all the swishy noises that it makes!

You can't see from the photo he sort of lazily sticks his paw in the open side and pushs the ball around. He also sticks his tail in, his back paws and the blankies he's lying on. He'll grab onto the thing and just gnaw on it while pushing his back legs against it...... I'm not sure what he's trying to do, but it sure makes me laugh when I catch him at it.

How lucky am I that I have friends that know exactly what I like....and that I'm happy that the animals in my life are happy.

I'm damn lucky in my opinion......

No comments: