Monday, January 12, 2009

A new year has rolled around..

Its now 2009. A hundred years ago this country barely had indoor toilets...now look at us.

It might be a new year, but its still the same old, same old.
Yup, same shit, different year.

I wish I knew why am I so dissatisfied here lately. The cats are healthy, so no problem there. I have a little money....well, that hasn't really changed, I always have only a little money.

I know for a fact that I'll be moving soon. That could be it. I don't have that completely locked down yet. I don't like not knowing.

I'm also a wee bit tired of people on various sites that waste my time. "Help me do away with my nuts!". Talk to a squirrel I suggest. They know all about nuts.

"Make me a sissy". What...I'm going to grab my magic wand and make you wear a dress? What am I, the sissy fairy? Get outta here....

*************************************************************

Something new is happening..or maybe its nasty old business raising its ugly head again.

I don't think I wrote about that particular incident on here, but about a year ago, in Dec., some events happened that caused a big ole ruckus in the local bdsm community. Some officers of the board of one such group were removed.

Naturally, lines were drawn and people were divided. Who you stood with all depended on what facts you were privy too. Accusations were made: some true, some less than factual and people made their opinions known.

Well, to make a long story short...very short. I basically told a person she was fulla shit. I get a letter from her husband and he tells me I am not 'worth it'...and slaps me around in an email. Its good for a giggle because I know what they don't know. I called on her to make apologies to a couple of groups. He told me she didn't have to apologize for anything.

Well, turns out I was right....and yes, she did end up apologizing to some people...tho, not to me.

Now, these people are up for membership in a group I'm a part of. I'm not happy about that. I'm told I'm over reacting, but yanno, a hyena does not change its temperament. I will resign my membership if they are admitted. Ya, I know, its drama. But there are times when only drama will serve.

I see trouble ahead. Just call me Cassandra.

'nuff said

No comments: