Sunday, July 17, 2005

A few events lately....

I don't know how many times I have heard people use the terms... "my Sir" "my Ma'am".
Its irritating. Stop it. The word is not a name or a noun and around me at least, it will not be used as if it were. It is a title, a display of respect and should only replace a name in direct conversation with the respected party.

Most people now use it now because they are ignorant. Granted the word has a bit of a charge to it...but don't mistake the charge for substance. "Call me 'sir'," results in subbies speaking of "my Sir" and doing things because "Sir said to." It's bad English and a poor relation to the original use of the word.

Don't do it. If this little rant upsets or annoys you.....tough. Use correct English fer gawd's sake.

Sheesh.

**********************

Some of youse might remember some earlier postings.....had to do with a messy dom. Welp, we have buried the hatch.

NO, he didn't bury it in my skull.

gee whiz, yer a blood thirsty lot!

We talked, cleared the air.....I wanted to know if he had LISTENED to what had been said. People had been wanting to help him but it didn't seem to have been getting though to him at the time. I believe though, that the issue is now resolved. No more problem....at least with that bit.

**********************

I went to a play party the other evening. I'm suprised my indignation isn't pouring out of me. I watched some perfectly lovely girl be caned at least twice in the waist and kidney area. I had no idea actually if there was a DM in charge or what. The people were nice enough....I had some lovely conversations, but geeze louise, isn't anyone concerned with sanitation, cleaniness, safety...etc? I dunno if I want to go back. I think if I go to any more play parties, they will be here at home where I know stuff is taken care of and things are cleaned...and where I know that people will be safe, or I will go to the Ft Wayne play parties that are on a more professional level.

And for those of you who are wondering....no, I didn't say anything about the caning or other stuff I saw.....I may do it in an email to someone. I know its going to piss someone off....but ya know...like that bothers me?

**********************

For those of who know about Master Jake..... he's got a new computer desk to jump up on.
I was lucky enough to catch him in a full roll. I will have to reach the keyboard around his body now....which is not so bad. Its sort of cute with his little paws on my arm...or his big furry head on my arm. Slows down my typing a bit, but hey, its Jake, its worth it.

Oh, I have another little pic of him below...





He is full out snoring in the pic on the left. He does have a nasty habit of kicking the mouse. I would have taken another pic of him, but he doesn't like having his photo taken and soon after this one, he got up and ran.

Dumb cat.

No comments: