Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I'm not mean, yer a sissy!

I was chatting with a friend one evening at a munch and we ended up talked about styles.... She then said...women are more cruel then men.

She is right.

For sheer cruelty, you can't touch what a woman can do. It doesn't matter if its physical or mental cruelty, women just are better at it. Men can seem to only hurt you in certain ways only if you let them. If it's mental cruelty a man is doing, it can only hurt you if you allow it. If you know what his game is, then it might sting, but you really understand that he's just blowing it out his ass. If a man is beating someone, and I'm not talking about lifestyle things where there are RULES, but rather abuse, he may be cruel a the time, but he'll stop and then feel bad then be good for a while. By the way, if you are in a situation like that... GET THE FUCK OUT. Run. There are all kinds of places to hide. No woman should ever be abused. Ever. Get out before someone dies.

Now, going back to lifestyle things....Women play harder. I'm not sure why. I know why I do things, its because I'm a sadist. I admit it. I enjoy their pain. A lot of women however, do not. At least not to the degree that I like. I'm not saying this is dominantion. Its not. It's pain at its pure form for my enjoyment. Would you believe it does not sexually excite me? I'm serious. I derive a great deal of enjoyment out of it, but it doesn't arouse me. Personally, I think sex would just ruin the whole mood. Am I wrong? I don't think so and that is all that matters as far as I am concerned.

*************************

I'm gonna share summat with you all. It's my deepest darkest fantasy. It might scare some of you.

Are you ready?

(deep breath)



Sorry, not going to tell you. It scares me.

*************************

Speaking of scaring, I promised a sub that I would scare him. Time will tell if I scared him very badly or not. He'd been asking for limits pushed. He also mentioned that he didn't give over control so well.

Today I didn't give him that option.

""Step into my parlor', said the spider to the fly", I whispered to him as I not only had him cuffed to the cross, but then wrapped his arms and legs to it as well with industrial strength shrink wrap. He could not move. He could not wiggle. Helpless.

He didn't much like it.

He was ....... afraid. (shivers)

I then whispered to him, "A safe word is only an illusion". If you think about it, technically that is true. He had to trust me. At that point I don't think he knew if he did or didn't. At that point I had my wicked way with him and didn't give him time to think.

I could taste his fear. I could have rolled around in it like a cat would roll around in catnip. It was so delightful. I said things to him to make him even more fearful. I think it worked. When I thought he had had enough, and was about to panic, I stopped and let him rest and then chatted with him about that experience.

It took me a while to figure out what I was going to do. I knew I was going to teach him fear, but not how I was going to do it. I had to work myself into the mind frame most of the day.

I do believe I pushed some of his limits nearly to their breaking point.

Maybe some of you are thinking.....oh now...that just ain't right. Welp, I can prove that I did tell him that I was going to show him fear and that I couldn't tell him how but that I was going to do it. He had ample warning. Now I can go back to being my normal self with him. If I'm lucky, he may post here and tell all of you about the experience.

Wouldn't that be nice? I think so too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did it scare me? Yes.

She had mentioned a couple days ago that i was going to feel fear at our next session, but in the back of my mind i knew i trusted her and wondered if i would feel REAL apprehension.

Things felt 'usual' as i arrived and disrobed, preparing myself for her use. Only when she led me to the cross and started talking to me in a 'different' way did i begin to understand. The leather cuffs were familiar, but the lack of "panic" clips that she normally used told me it would be different...and then as my back faced her on the cross, i could feel the plastic wrap (i was blindfolded and could not see) make me immobile to the cross. My ass and back open to her, movement virtually impossible. And then the pain started...relentless, hard, and almost unable to bear, as i could not move to help myself. On it went, her words adding to my sense of "can i take this?" She was different, unyielding...but in the back of my mind i knew she knew my limits. i guess the way to describe it is...fearful, apprehensive, but safe in her care.