Sunday, July 03, 2005

***rolling of the eyes***

I hear I'm losing all my submissives.

Geezus people, you got nothing better to do than speculate about what submissives I have?

I had one that I don't see anymore because I think he's confused as to some things...or maybe I'm confused. I thought I had sort of sent him out in good faith to be trained in other ways. Either way, he's gone his own way and good luck to him.

Now, just because one has left doesn't mean they all have left. You didn't think I have just one do you? Pish posh.....I have them in 3 states. Mind you, I don't see the out of state ones as much as I like, but I do see them on occasion as their time permits. I have a number from Indy that I see and some from my home area, Ft. Wayne, Lafayette...etc.

One left, not the others. They will be very suprised to know that they have all left my service.

Don't talk about what you don't know about. Ask me. I'll tell you if you really want to know.

No comments: