Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ahhh yes, the stories, they keep on coming...

Little tales are coming out of the woodwork from various parts of the state....mostly the cental and north eastern sections.

Is someone trying to stir the shit pot? Is someone whispering in the ears of people here and there, little tidbits designed to cause harsh feelings? Rumours can not stand the light of truth. If you lot want to stop the rumours.....be willing to name names.

I hear my name is being bandied about again. If that person reads my blog....know this. I will find out who you are, you stupid twat and will deal with you as you deserve, you pathetic cunt.

This is an OLD story I heard of a Domina who damaged a sub belonging to a particular group in Indy. Seems there was some kidney damage from what she did. I wonder if she slunk away never to come out again. I wonder if the damage was temporary. I wonder if any of the participants learned anything?

GeezusHCrist....are you people clueless?

This makes me so angry I can't even think. I wish you all has one ass so I could beat it.

sheesh......

No comments: