Friday, January 27, 2006

What the H E L L??????

Geezus people....

First, we got all this bs over video games and their contents. We have the religious right and left letting us know that they find certain segments of society objectionable and so they can not let us be.....and we got the government saying they need to big brother us so that they can protect us from terrorist.

Right now, I'm more afraid of the people in my country than I am of some towel wearing terrorist. At least the towelheads are honest about it.

Video games.....they are made by big kids for other big kids. You don't like what it has in it...then damnit, don't buy for your fricking brat. Don't let him or her rent it, don't allow his or her friends to bring it in your home and if s/he plays at their friends house, well, talk to that parent or don't allow your kid to go over anymore. HOW hard is that? Don't penalize the game makers for what they do, control your kid, control your house! Who is running it? You or the kid?
Its like anything else out there, you don't want your kid to see it....then keep an eye on yer kid. S/He does something wrong, its not the fault of anyone else but them.....and you. When they are 18, then, they can do as they please as long as they aren't in your home. That's the way I see it.

I don't like religion telling me what I can or can't see on tv, read in a book, think about in my head or vote in my country's election. They are forgetting that a growing population isn't even christian. I don't like christian views, morals being applied as a 'matter of fact'. This is not to say that I don't dislike christian morals. They are roughly the same sort of morals that the rest of the world has been using a lot longer than 2 thousand years. But don't assume I'm going to follow along meekly like some sort of lamb. Lambs get eaten. Don't you ever forget that. What we have are a lot of wolves in sheeps clothing leading these little lambs of god.

I don't like old men telling me what I can or can't do with my womb. I don't like christian religion in my womb. WHY doesn't anyone understand that? If there is a man near my womb, he better be making a desposit. Keep the US government out of my vagina! Sheesh

Rant over.

'nuff said

No comments: