Wednesday, January 11, 2006

this.....that....

As I sit here, I'm trying to type with my cat draped across both arms. His big fat tomcat head is resting on my left arm and his tail is actually draped across the right arm. He's snoring. I can only hope that I am not disturbing him.

I'm not sure why he does this. He'll stay like this for a while, then jump up and run off. Then he'll come back again....lie down on the mouse, throw his tail in my face and then lie down between my arms again. Someone know anything about cat behaviour?

********************

I live in Kokomo, Indiana. There was recently here, an article in the 2 community newspapers about a zoning issue. A local couple in the lifestyle are about to open a dungeon. They have this big wonderful building that I am certain the local zoning commission is going to be trying to make sure is never open. Already there are people screaming about children, and family values, prostitutions.....welp, you know the drill. Everyone who thinks that the world should go back to the values of the 50's is speaking out on this.

What's a little perversion amongst friends? Its not a swingers club. No one is serving booze, no one with drugs will be allowed in....and it's a damn sight healthier then what goes on at bars and strip clubs. You'll mostly have middle aged people with a bit of flesh on them, spanking, paddling.....flogging each other. For some, it's a fantasy. For others its just a different part of their lifestyle.

I'd say more on this, but what we all do is what WE think of it....doesn't matter if its just a fantasy or a way of life. Its not wrong.

'nuff said

No comments: