Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm no angel.....

Ok....ok....I hear enough of you going, "She's got that right....!"

I'm human. My poo smells, my hair gets messy if I don't wash it....we won't mention pits. I'm just like everyone else. I make mistakes. Sometimes I make what OTHERS think are mistakes.

I may disagree in principle but I understand why one would think I made a mistake.

Someone one told me something about someone I know and like. It was said while I was talking about a matter of inappropriate touching and scene interruption. What they said was so outrageous that I HAD to ask the person it was said about if anyone had complained to them about it. They were shocked to find out that someone thought this way and mentioned it to someone else who asked me what I said to upset the first person and then they asked the person I was talking to about it who DENIED saying it until it was shown to them that YES, they had indeed said such a thing.

So instead of addressing the issue at hand which was a matter of inappropriate touching, attention was diverted away by bringing another's name into the mix, effectively changing the subject and adding to the drama!

But then they LIED to the person about what was said about them, a baldface lie......and they HAD to know I had just mentioned it as they then came back to me and chewed me a new asshole.

Not that I didn't deserve it.

But, they just flat out LIED about it. Do you believe that shite?

Yah, I know, if I hadn't said anything then my friend would not have known anything.....but the complaint was just so......ludicrous I had to say something. I told.......NOT to make issues, not to cause trouble but because someone made that complaint about one I do not believe deserved it.
And that's all I got to say about that....

Maybe not....

AS it was, the reason I was talking to them anyway was to address the issue of some unwanted attention to a female sub. I don't care how many years of experience a dom has......you do not break into a scene unasked unless there was some sort of danger...and baby, there was no danger except from the dom leaping into the scene.

Would you believe the next day he is in a chatroom bragging about something he only wished he knew about regarding that sub? How......uncouth....how....crass.

No comments: