Tuesday, June 28, 2005

sacrilege

Submissives have all the power.

There, I said it. I'll say it again for those of you who do not believe their eyes.

Submissives have all the power.

I imagine most of you will now demand that they take away my 'Sadist' title and make me give back my cane.

Bah.

C'mon, you know we can do NOTHING without their permission. You know that they can end a scene, session, play at ANY POINT they wish simply by using their safe word or signal. If we go beyond that its what......say it with me.....

"Assault".

Yup.

Anytime you do something without permission its assault. Though according to Indiana law and a few other states (I think) even if you are given permission its still assault. It has something to do with battered wives. Don't get me started about that.....as I'd personally love to beat each husband who beats his wife and kids. I'd love to treat him to an hour of my tender mercy. Oh yes.....an hour would just be long enough.

Now, I was saying that submissives have all the power. They exchange that power with their chosen Dominant. It is a trust.

On the other hand....

A safe word is an illusion.

More sacrilege I know. When I tell my boys this it scares them spitless.....yet they still give their submission to me eagerly. Why? They love the fear.

I use this analogy a lot. "Think of me as a rollercoaster. I will take you though peaks and valleys and spin you around. I will take your breath away and make you scream....then I will bring you safely to the end."

Is good yes?

No comments: