Saturday, June 25, 2005

Odd thoughts running though my head...

I was sitting here a moment ago, playing a game....(I'm very fond of Bejeweled 2, I love the explosions), when the oddest thought went though my mind.

Has there ever been a comedienne that was also a Dominatrix? I mean, how odd would that be? Would she come out in all leather and chains? Would she walk and swing a flogger, whip, cane, paddle as she told jokes? Would we laugh because we didn't dare NOT laugh?

I know yer wondering what kinda drugs I might be on to be having thoughts like that. Like you would get so luck to have so simple an answer. I have these thoughts because I can.

Its a female thing.

So many in this lifestyle are so ultra serious, like we aren't allowed to laugh. You should ask my subs if sometimes I'm flogging them or something and will make a funny remark. They laugh and they groan, laugh and whimper. They know its ok to laugh. My subs also know that there is the humourous laugh....and the smaller wickeder laugh when they know their pain amuses me.

I've had some of them tell me that their previous Domina, didn't allow laughing that everything was just so ...so serious. How can one not laugh at what we do sometimes? I have fun when I work a sub. I laugh and joke as I do my thing. Mind you, not all the time.....I do not wan them getting distracted so I do the joke thing as I am warming up. Later on, yes I am very serious but mainly because I am busy watching them, listening to them and enjoying their reactions.

I do wonder though about how serious we do get sometimes. In the initial interview proceed I give each new sub, I sometimes ask how their search has been going. Some have told me that they have met some Dominas who have mistook rudeness for dominance.

"Oh gee, I'll impress with subbie by being rude and demanding to the wait staff here..." There is something seriously wrong with that thinking. What makes them think that rudeness is impressive? I don't understand! Someone explain it to me!

In short words please.

No comments: